Bear Lodge and Moose Lodge
Enjoy your Copper Mountain Vacation in our luxuriously cozy, ski-in – ski-out, 2 Bedroom / 2 bath condominiums. Both Bear Lodge and Moose Lodge are premium units in a prime location we call “Timber’s Edge” at Timber Creek.
Bear Lodge is a ground-floor, mountain facing, corner unit in a beautiful, secluded and blissfully quiet setting. Moose Lodge is a peaceful ground floor unit and sits just across the complex from Bear Lodge. The super size hot tub and a dry sauna are just steps from either unit. Both units are within walking distance of Center Village with restaurants, shops and entertainment just a short stroll away. The Timber Creek condominium complex is located just East of Center Village, building #24 on the Village map (click here for a Village Map PDF).
Winter guests head right out the door to catch the free Pitchfork lift or the Gem for
a short ride up and a quick ski trail down directly to the Super Bee Quad Chair and your connection to the spectacular bowls and trails of Copper Mountain. At days end you can ski right to the back door and you’re home.
Summer guests can enjoy fantastic hiking, mountain biking, Golf, fishing and horseback riding — not to mention summer concerts, outdoor movies and many other special events in the village. Summer activities at Copper include go-carts, bumper boats, miniature golf, Frisbee golf and the super fun “Digglers” mountain scooters.
If you’ve never been to Summit County before, Copper Mountain is just off I-70 and provides a great home base allowing you to enjoy the neighboring communities of Frisco, Breckenridge, Vail and Aspen.
- Remodeled kitchen fully equipped to prepare a Thanksgiving feast or a frozen pizza
- Two TV’s, DVD, VCR and Nintendo 64 upstairs for the kids
- Two-story floor plan sleeps 6-8 with 2 bedrooms and a shared bath upstairs, queen size sofa sleeper and full bath downstairs. (Bedroom 1 has 1 King bed… Bedroom 2 has 1 queen size bed and a set of bunk beds)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Newly remodeled downstairs bath
- Two TV’s, DVD, VCR
- Two-story floor plan sleeps 5-7 with a master bedroom, a loft style bedroom and a shared bath upstairs, queen size sofa sleeper and full bath downstairs. (Bedroom 1 has 1 King bed… Bedroom 2 has 1 full size bed and one extra long twin)
BEAR AND MOOSE
- Indoor ski closets to keep your equipment safe and dry
- 12+ person hot tub and relaxing sauna just steps from the back door
- On site laundry facility (bring quarters)
- Covered parking for one car located behind the unit